It's Easy to Make a Contribution to Asbury Foundation
Asbury Foundation offers a variety of ways to make a tax-deductible donation for each community within the Asbury system.
- Cash, Check, or Credit Card
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT): Electronic Funds Transfer, or EFT, is a secure, convenient way to make a recurring gift. Pre-authorize transfers directly from your checking/saving account or credit card on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis by contacting your local director of development or clicking here.
- Pledges: You may choose to make a multi-payment pledge in support of any of our funds. This method will enable you to consider a larger investment with payments stretched over a period of months or years. Reminder notices will be sent at regular intervals as requested. Pledges are tax-deductible only as payments are received. Contact your community to make a pledge.
- Planned Gift: A bequest or other planned gift, such as a charitable gift annuity, trust or gift of life insurance, enables you to provide major support to your chosen Asbury community that you might not be able to offer through an outright gift.
- Stock Gift: Gifts of appreciated stock can support your favorite charity and may ease your capital gains tax burden. Please be sure to contact the Asbury Foundation before making a gift of stock to an Asbury affiliate. Due to privacy laws, we cannot find out who transferred the stock unless you notify us personally. When you notify us, we can make sure that you get proper credit and that your gift is directed to the program you wish to support.
- Matching Gifts: Many corporations provide matching gift programs in recognition of support by any employee to his or her favorite charity. Matching gifts are often equal to a donor’s gift, and some corporations match on a two-to-one or greater ratio.
- In-Kind Gifts: Non-cash contributions such as televisions, VCRs, DVD players, large print books, artwork, and office equipment are gratefully appreciated if they are consistent with the Asbury community’s mission, goals and objectives. However, before making an in-kind gift, please contact us at the Foundation to discuss your intended contribution before delivering any items to us. As our storage space is limited, we must consider each donation on an individual basis.