Asbury Solomons Specific Purpose Funds
In addition to supporting Asbury Solomons through raising support for the Benevolent Care Fund, the Asbury Foundation also raises money for their Specific Purpose Funds. Asbury Solomons has a variety of Specific Purpose Funds, such as: Auditorium Chairs Fund, Pastoral Care Fund, Wellness Fund, Activities Fund, Education & Training Fund, and many more.
Recent gifts to specific purpose funds at Asbury Solomons have enabled the community to:
- Purchase roll top chafing dishes to be used for dining buffets
- Upgrade to the new Touchtown TV system for in-house broadcasting
- Purchase and install a digital sign in the 2nd floor lobby
- Purchase an aviary for Assisted Living
- Purchase decorations for resident events such as the Sock Hop, Fall Festival, and Christmas Party
- Complete a renovation to the Peterkin Wellness Center lobby which provides additional class space
- Send 35 associates to professional training at no cost to the associates
Please click the links to the right to learn more about just a few of these Specific Purpose Funds.
For more information on other Specific Purpose Funds at Asbury Solomons, feel free to contact us.