Year-End Tax Planning Strategies
Take advantage of every opportunity to meet your financial goals by checking out our latest edition of Philanthropy Matters.
Glen Todd, CPA, of Glen Todd and Company, shares his expertise on financial and tax planning strategies. December 31 is fast approaching and you will want to act now to minimize taxes and meet your personal and charitable goals.
In this 10 minute video you can learn more about:
- capturing capital losses on depreciated assets
- the benefits of gifting appreciated assets
- rules governing annual gifts to children and grandchildren
- why you need to be aware of the Wash Sale rule
- considerations before you purchase mutual funds before year end
- the benefits of charitable gift annuities
- how you can make gifts from your IRA
If you would like more information on year end charitable planning strategies you can contact us by email.
DISCLAIMER: THIS INFORMATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES AND IS NOT INTENDED TO BE LEGAL ADVICE. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL OR LEGAL ADVISOR BEFORE MOVING FORWARD TO MAKE SURE STRATEGIES MEET YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS.